Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back to ice cream

The children aren't allowed to eat my Fleur de Sel Caramel. A doesn't much like ice cream (he's a cone-only guy) and the subtle deliciousness would be lost on a six-year-old. Or so I tell myself. Isn't it enough I share with my husband?!

But I did break down and buy the kids some regular Haagen-Daze vanilla i/c minis for their special snack time. The little ice creams are sooooo cute - about a 1/4 cup serving:



But what really caught my eye are these itty-bitty cones! A perfect two-bite treat:




Image shown is actual size. Note Grumpy in the background who is mad that I wanted to take a picture before he ate the cone:




All filled and ready for munching!




I think I've exhausted the topic of ice cream for the year. Friday we'll move on to something else, promise.

No comments: