Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear housemates..

Just a little request here re: microwave use. Whether you are reheating dinner or just nuking a cup of cocoa or whatever, if the food splatters, boils over, or otherwise escapes it's confines the appropriate response, unless you suddenly lose consciousness after cooking, is to clean up your mess. Do not leave it to fester in the microwave. Because I have to clean up the mess after it has been baked on. Also, when I discover evidence of a potential boil over, let's say for example an abnormally sticky and disgusting Pyrex dish, and you hear me make a comment like, for example, "eew gross, what happened to this dish?" do not feign ignorance or innocence. Because I have to clean that up too. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

kari said...

The next time I come over for laundry day, I will definitely keep this in mind. :)