Monday, March 31, 2008

Down time

When I need half an hour to regroup during the day, I have the kids do this:








A is slooowwwly recovering from the vile Flu bug. (Thankfully, no one else got it!) He goes through a box of tissue a day though and is up at least once a night to spit up. Poor runny baby! I feel like I haven't had a minute of downtime in weeks. Our water bill is going to SUCK since I've had to do at least one load of laundry a day. But enough about the Flu. He's getting better and that's all that matters. I think he's well enough to do a short trip to the beach to play tomorrow morning. I loved going to the beach with D when she was little. We'd play in the surf and sand and then have a picnic lunch. She got all tired out; I got an amazing tan. We'll see what happens when A & I go. As with most things with him, it could be amazing, fun and relaxing or a utter screaming hassle. No doubt about it -- and it's not just a boy-girl thing -- he's a different type of kid altogether.

No comments: