Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Save a tree

A while back I posted about this crazy children's catalogue featuring $14,000 baby beds and $500 crib sheet sets. Yes, $500 for crib sheets -- one set, not a lifetime supply. Can you imagine? Anders destroyed at least 3 sheet sets a month. He was a poop machine.

Today I called the nice people over at Chasing Fireflies to ask them to take me off their list too (for all I know it's the same company). I'm in no mood to shop for $100 Halloween costumes and $54 monogrammed kids tee shirts. Not to mention the $48 personalized tooth fairy pillow. My tone of voice probably said it all; they didn't even ask me why. On a positive note, the fact that they're still in business at all is a sign that maybe the economy is on the rebound.

1 comment:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

So very true. Most catalogue companies eventually stop mailing to me because I never buy...