Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Moving on - day 4

I borrowed this from Libby...

You Are a Gingerbread House

A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.


Let me know what Holiday Food you are!

We had a wonderful visit with M's brother Mike last night. We went to Red Mesa, one of my favorite restaurants. The kids made it though the whole meal and A only started throwing food right at the end. Then we came back to the house to sit amongst the clutter and eat homemade carrot cake (my first!). It was so nice to catch up with him.

Back to reality here... we made great progress yesterday and I'm still shocked at how much stuff we have. I've got a van-load on the way to my favorite kid's consignment shop and Goodwill and there's still stuff pouring out of every closet, cupboard and room. Not to mention the odd scritchy-scratchy noise coming from the laundry room cupboards. Yikes. Today I'm concentrating on the dining room and main hall closet. Shouldn't be too hard - or so I think.

My goal is to have all my packing for the day done before D gets home from school so that I can spend some quality time with her AND make a real dinner tonight.

Cheers!

No comments: