Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a paid advertisement



I don't often endorse specific products here. Mainly because I think 1) my regular readers (all 4 of you!) probably have their own brand loyalties and 2) I'm not sure who wants product advice from a stay-at-home mom with a Polarfleece addiction and who's primarily goal in life is to keep her house clean for more than 2 hours at a crack.

But.

I have to give a shout out to Suki's Naturals. Their amazing products, specifically the 21-day Detox regimen, have completely revitalized and rescued my very sensitive, completely parched, horrible winter skin. The long, cold Florida winter had taken its toll. I was a bumpy, patchy, peely, bumpy, itchy, cracky, scaly, spotty mess. One week after starting the Detox my skin is soft, clear, smooth and so even-toned that I can go out without makeup!

I salute you, Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser.

No comments: