Tuesday, January 12, 2010

J. Crew: FAIL

No, no, no. Dear J. Crew - you are still getting it wrong. Guess why? Because back in the day when you made quality clothes that really were meant to last, I bought some J. Crew chinos. And they have been naturally destroyed not by 400 minutes of being worked over by a machine, but by almost 20 years of being worked over by me!

And your model? Still looks drunk and/or boneless. Didn't your mother ever tell you to stand up straight? Can't you find a hairbrush? Also, I'm not sure adults should wear clothes that purposely looked patched. It's sorta cute and charming on little kids who are clearly wearing hand-me-downs, but is that the image we want to portray when your over 10? Somebody please help these people out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let's pay $75 for a pair of "destroyed" pants. Not. And the patched pants go so well with the sandals and jewelry!

I know! I know! It's the "I just got hit by a car and dragged 50 yards down the pavement" look! That explains the pants, the hair, AND the facial expression!


Stacey