Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home ech!

Oh if only I had paid attention in Home Ec all those years ago I might know how to make this. Sigh. Instead, I was too busy flirting with boys, passing notes (quite often to this person) and writing stories to pay attention. Still, it's never too late to learn. My SIL, an excellent sewer, has given it the project the "not too hard" seal of approval. We'll see if I get around to it or no.

Meanwhile, the nice insulation people were here this morning, spent an hour blowing recycled newspaper insulation (we're so green!) into our attic, collected their money and left with the dire warning that we "should have had a duct check first." In other words, we'll probably see them again in a few months. The upside is that the whole house smells like one of my favorite smells - newsprint. Mmmmmm. Better than - ok, ok, as good as - brownies.

1 comment:

Scott Williams said...

Why bother...just go out and buy it.