Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post-playgroup

Whew! Playgroup was a lot of fun. This was my first time hosting this bunch of mommies and it is a bit unusual because all of the kids are toddler boys ages 1 to almost 3. Nary a girl to provide a softening touch (or bossy attitude). I am amazed at how well boys play together with... boys. The cake was a smash hit and everyone had fun. I'm looking forward to getting A out and about more with some boys his age.

Now I'm onto my next project - cutting cheese into little hearts to serve with crackers for D's class V-Day party tomorrow. Luckily, it will be worth mega service hours toward our annual requirement at school. Otherwise? I'm not really into cutting cheese into shapes.

I have a haircut tonight and then a 4-day weekend from school starts tomorrow. I'll have to rustle up a good project for Friday to keep everyone busy.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: