Sunday, January 04, 2009

Top 10

I LOVE Top 10 lists. I always find something new to try, eat, see or read. So just for fun, I thought I'd list my totally random Top 10 Best and Worst - 2008 edition.

2008 Top 10 Best
1) Our new house
2) Korres lip butter - best lip balm ever
3) Fruitcake (I get to eat it all since I'm the only person in the world who loves fruitcake.)
4) Fleur de sel caramels
5) Roasted tomato soup
6) Learning to ski (sort of)
7) D learning to read
8) The TV show "Worst Week" (CBS)
9) Our family reunion in NC last summer
10) Quirkle - our new favorite game

2008 Top 10 Worst
1) My dad being sick
2) All the $$ we've had to sink into maintenance projects at the new house (instead of fun decorating projects!)
3) The movie Balls of Fury. As bad as it sounds. Don't waste your time.
4) My paternal grandmother passing away -- my last living grandparent
5) Backing into a telephone pole in my new MomMobile (maybe a minivan is too big for me!)
6) Babysitters who flake out on you at the last minute
7) A throwing up all over the back of van in the middle of a road trip
8) A throwing up in church all over me
9) Tofu
10) The kids getting scabies right in the middle of Christmas vacation (I have NO IDEA how they got it. The doctor assures me anyone can. And not to blame the dog.)

No comments: