Tuesday, July 06, 2010

5 years in

I've been keeping this thing running for 5 years! Zowie! And here I thought it was just going to be a temporary journal of our lives in Kosovo, you know, so our family in the States could keep up with us.

Pardon my lack of posting lately. It has been hyper-busy what with our ginormous road trip, homecoming transition issues, Mr. J starting up a law firm and other whatnot.

It has been uber-hot and rainy here and I'm just not in the mood to add one more thing to my plate. I'm already regretting that I laid down the "no-cereal challenge" at the beginning of the summer because, although most breakfast cereals are full of dubious -- albeit delicious -- ingredients and make equally dubious nutrition claims, they are unquestionably convenient. Making your own granola twice a week? Notsomuch. Oh well.

See you over on Facebook.

No comments: