Tuesday, August 04, 2009

NO! This is just wrong

This is so wrong that I almost feel like calling Nine West and asking them what the heck they're thinking:




I found this coyly lurking at the top of a webpage and almost fell off my chair. Holiday clothing ads in AUGUST? Don't they know that they have to at least wait until the Halloween stuff is put away before advertising Holiday stuff? Really. Unless of course they mean we should be thinking about our Labor Day Holiday outfits, but I have never thought of a pair of mesh cut-out black heels as appropriate Labor Day material.

C'mon people.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

There's this giant Halloween store that goes in near my work every year, and I noticed the other day that they are setting up in an empty store front NOW. That's wrong too.