Saturday, August 08, 2009

Blog-cation

As adults, we're all aware of how swiftly time passes the older we get. But even though I know this, it still amazes me when suddenly what seemed like 10 boundless weeks of fun and relaxation and sleeping in is now down to two weeks of back-to-school shopping, learning to wear shoes again, and trying to cram in as many activities as we can handle. So I'm declaring a two-week blog-cation here at Three's Company and am going to try to stay off the internet as much as possible. So much to do, so little time to do it!

I'll catch back up with y'all when school starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you! Bunky

Cindy said...

Good for you! I can't believe how fast it's gone.

I hope you are weathering the weather down there! I think of you every time I hear about hurricanes and whatnot heading for Florida.