Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Got milk? Goat milk!

My BIL & SIL in Kansas just opened an online store for their wonderful, homemade, handmade, all-natural, amazing goat's milk soap! And get this: every bar is made with real goat's milk from their very own goats. We were lucky enough to receive a package of soap (and equally amazing body butter and shaving soap) for Christmas this year and I can totally attest to their amazing moisturizing properties. You will truly never want to use store bought soap again. And if dry skin is an issue, like it is for me, your skin will never look or feel better!

They get a FIVE STAR recommendation from this beauty product addict!

Go check 'em out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I'm blushing. Thanks, Trish. :) Though, technically, since some of the soaps have fragrance, they're not entirely "all natural." I guess I'd better get busy loading the rest of the soaps onto the site!

Stacey