Monday, November 19, 2007

On again?

I should remember that I have more faith than I felt last week. This weekend we got an offer on our house AND we've accepted it!! So now all we have to do is go lock up the house we've been after for a few weeks... we came to terms on price, just not on the whole issue of us not having sold yet. So YIPPEEE! It seems like this is all going to work out after all! The buyers want a really aggressive closing schedule - December 12. It's kind of wild to imagine we might be out of here in just a few short weeks. For those just tuning in, here's the house we will probably be living in as of December 13:



It's going to be a busy few weeks but I'm really excited about the prospect of decorating the new house -- especially the beautiful pine stairs. I've never decorated stairs before, but I just imagine boughs of evergreen and huge gold bows and maybe a few gold lights. I'll post interior pictures as soon as I get them, so get your best decorating ideas ready!

Keep your fingers crossed for us we should have final contacts on both properties by tomorrow!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Congratulations! The new house is completely charming! Keeping my fingers crossed that you have short, sweet and smooth closing. :)