Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Slacker

Oh I'm so behind on posting and now with the new TV season started there's one more thing begging for my attention. I love you TiVo.

M has been in court all this week on a big trial. He hasn't been home before 11:00 one night this week. I've been trying to stay up so I can see him and chat, but I'm starting to feel a little sleep-deprived. We didn't get to bed until 1:00 yesterday. It should all wrap up tomorrow anyway.

Tomorrow is also our first Daisy meeting. My co-leader is super organized so I think we have all the bases covered between us. I hope we get a good turnout!

I'm going to take a quick nap while A is down for his. Or maybe I'll do some reading... I'm about halfway into "A Thousand Splendid Suns" and I like it even more than Kite Runner.

1 comment:

liraelwiddershins said...

Hey! Can't find your email for the life of me...anyway, wanted to tell ya we're pregnant (ok, not Tony, just me). Due in March. Kinda freak, eh?

How are you guys doing?