Friday, September 07, 2007

Ok, just ONE more

Nope, not one more slice of cake.

Or one more bowl of ice cream (although thank heaven for the Low-Fat version of Half-Baked, the most addictive ice cream in the world).

I'm talking one more day I gleefully, guiltily shipped A off to Mom's Morning Out. That makes two this week. It's wonderful, the free time. I'm getting used to walking without his tiny arms wrapped around my legs. I feel a little bad since I would never have DREAMED of sending D off with strangers when she was 13 months. As a matter of fact, she didn't go to MMO until she was about 2-1/2 and talking (you know, so she could report any abuse back to us). With A, I'm much, much more relaxed about things, but I still feel a little guilty. Oh well. I'm also getting a lot done - like making dinner for tonight since D has swimming and I hate the mad rush to feed the kids once we get home.

I may even go take a nap.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: