Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, since you asked

I am a little concerned that Mr. J has not begun inquiring what I'd like for Christmas. Usually he has asked for a few recommendations by now. So either he's come up with something on his own, forgot entirely or is waiting until 10:59 p.m. on December 24 to figure it out (hello Walgreens!)

So just in case he asks YOU, here are some goodies I wouldn't mind finding in my stocking:
Slatkin's candle in Winter from Bath & Body Works. It even gets rid of wet dog smell.



"Artisan Breads Every Day" - to help fuel my 2010 homemade-only bread policy.


"Blackberry Farm Cookbook" - I've never been, but both the farm and the recipes make me drool.



"Bon Apetit, Y'all" - 'Cause Southern cooking is one of our favorites around here!

Pastry scraper - essential for making bread, scones, biscuits, etc.Pastry blender - so I don't have to haul out the Cuisinart every time I want to make pastry
Ugg short boots in Chocolate (couldn't find an exact picture)





And finally, if we win the lottery this weekend, I'll be asking for sterling silver flatware, specifically Reed & Barton's Burgundy.

But mostly I would like a healthy and happy year for my whole family. And maybe some willpower to stick to my diet/exercise plan in 2010!

No comments: