Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas treats

I'm being very ambitious with my list of Christmas goodies this year. For the last few years cookies just haven't been working for me. They go stale way too easy. They don't ship well. You can't make them weeks in advance. So this year I'm making candy!

On the list:
  • Homemade marshmallows (choc. dipped, plain and peppermint) - my sis convinced me to try these earlier this year and even though I was skeptical and thought it was too humid in Florida to make them, they actually turned out brilliant and the taste? To die for. So much better than store bought.
  • Fleur de sel caramels
  • Peanut butter cups
  • Peppermint bark (and maybe peppermint patties)
So who wants some candy?



2 comments:

Scott Williams said...

Me...I want some. I also want the recipe for the Fleur de sel caramels.

Anonymous said...

I do! I do!
Bunky