Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fashion victim

For those that are wondering, yes, I'm still wearing the cute black skirt and I've got really awesome shoes to go with. The problem is the top -- first, I can't wear sleeveless because my arms are too flabby -- looks like I've got half-filled water bottles attached to them. Second, either the tops are too fitted (Boobs! Baby Nursing Bra! Breast pads! Flabby leftover tummy! All these things mean nothing too fitted!) or too sheer. Even the one I did end up with is too sheer, but it at least has sleeves to hide my bra straps and ginormous fat arms. I'm sooo disgusted with myself that I went out and got a half-gallon of Triple Threat Edy's Slow Churned and I'm going to eat it one cup at a time until I feel better about myself.

Only 3-1/2 months of nursing to go. I can't wait. I want to wear cute tank tops again, without some ugly stretchy nursing bra poking out. And don't even get me started on the situation with my underwear. Granny panty city, baby.

Oh and by the way, It's Great To Be a Florida Gator!!

No comments: